Here’s a cellar clearance sale that truly is a fantastic “blow-out sale.”
offered by http://www.cawineclub.com
With $1 shipping and an extra 20% off clearance sale wines.
Why We Like this Sale:
- Excellent discounts goes almost without saying
- Wines are made by real, family-owned wineries, not brands or virtual con jobs
- Wines are from exciting non-Napa regions, well-worth exploring
- Several from up and coming star wineries such as
- Jason-Stephens in Gilroy and Youngberg Hill in Oregon
- Excellent shipping rates
- And, the sale is from the California Wine Club, an established club with a proven track record
Start With These Three:
Chardonnay lovers will not be disappointed with the 2013 Jason-Stephens Winery from the Central Coast, $14.99 before other discounts. It is lively, delicious and a pefect summer sipper
A Fantastic Rhone blend is from Rabbit Ridge in Paso Robles. A great red for $14.99 before discounts. A classic mix of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvedre.
A perfect, precise Pinot Noir from Oregon comes from the Youngberg Hill Winery, overlooking the Willamette Valley at $38.00 before discount. Both the winery’s view and this Pinot impressed on my last visit.
This sale ends June 14th.
What are you waiting for?
Check out these and other deals