The first offer came in at 6:30 am and, wow, what a day it is turning out to be for those needing to stock up on wines during these sheltered in days.
Here are the top 5 picks of the day based as usual on high quality, good discounts, and special shipping offers.
Act quickly they won’t last. You can thank me later.
- 2016 Dashe Cellars Bedrock Vineyard Ancient Vines, Sonoma Valley
(Old vine Zin, Carignane, and Mourvedre)
$29 with free shipping on 4 or more
2. 2016 Fog Crest Pinot Noir, Laguna West, Russian River Valley
$30 a bottle
3. 2011 Qupe Syrah Bien Nacido Vineyard Hillside Estate
4. 2017 Pedroncelli Zinfandel, Mother Clone, Dry Creek Valley
$14.99, $1 shipping on 6 or more
5. 2017 Clark Estate Upper Awatere Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand
$13.88, plus free shipping on orders of 4 bottles or more!